Thursday, July 12, 2012

Inspiration

Inspired by This Time Tomorrow




My look with the Zara Zipper Jacket

Hello!

As I was watching the show Pretty Little Liars I saw the character Hanna wearing this awesome jacket! I thought about trying to find it, when a few days later I stumbled across the very same jacket again on a fellow style bloggers site! Its this blazer from Zara. I created the looks again for this post and provided links to the original look. I decided to show how I would work this jacket into my wardrobe with a few pieces I already have!

Which one is your favorite?

XO 
Molly




2 comments:

  1. I love that yellow jacket:) So cute!

    Molly and MacKenzie
    www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! Glad u enjoyed the post!

    ReplyDelete

About