Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Neutrals




Dress- Target// Belt- Target// Shoes- Steve Madden// Lips- Revlon Really Red

Hello! 

After staying over one night at the boy's house, I woke up and realized I had nothing to wear for that day. I walked down the street to a thrift store I've had my eye on. The place is called Everyday People (found on Selby and Snelling) , I would definitely recommend checking it out. Its a really great mixture of actual vintage and second hand current clothing. This dress was originally from Target! I paired it with the leopard belt and heels I had worn the day before and Voilà! A new outfit was created! I can't wait to see what else I can wear with it since this gray is such a great neutral. 

XO 
Molly





7 comments:

  1. Very nice look! Love your leopard belt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm new at this so I hope u continue to follow!!

      Delete
  2. You look so cute! I love this look and the lip color is fantastic!

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE girl! I love the little leopard belt, it just pulls the whole outfit together! It looks so laid back chic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I've checked out your page and love your looks as well! I hope u continue to follow!!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks!! I'll b sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

About