Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Casual




Linen Shorts- Tjmaxx// Tunic- HeartBreaker// Heels- Steve Madden// Necklace- Target// Watch- Len// Sunnies- AE

Took these pictures quick yesterday with my Iphone. Sorry for the quality. This top is actually a light gray and my linen shorts white. The dressy feel of the top and the casual style of shorts create a good balance. I wore the pink necklace for a pop of color until I got my birthday gift from my guy! I've wanted this necklace for so long and now I have it! It is now so special to me since it came from someone I care so much about! Seriously never taking it off! Can't wait to have another shoot with InfiniTree and have some quality photos again!

Happy Hump Day!

XO 
Molly

2 comments:

  1. Where is your "molly" necklace from? I love it!

    xo Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was gifted from Dan, You should ask him!

    ReplyDelete

About