Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pick more Daisies


 I haven't done a post in a few days and haven't had the opportunity to take any photos so I thought I would do a post on the story behind Midwest Dress's Icon, the abstract take on a daisy flower. 



I came across this poem many years ago at a friends house. It was up on the wall and as I read it I felt a real connection with the message. I've never forgot the passage and in 8th grade printed it out and pinned it up next to my door so every time I left my room I got a glance at it. I've wanted to get a small delicate tattoo of a daisy to keep remind myself to "pick more daisies".

So when I asked my dear friend Shelby to help me create a header for my blog she took my love for the daisy and ran with it. I didn't even think about having some sort of iconic graphic to be affiliated with Midwest Dress but I love how Shelby incorporated it. I thank her for the great idea and praise her for such a great design which I will continue to use.


XO 
Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment

About