Friday, August 17, 2012

Windy City






Dress- TjMaxx (similar)// Jacket- Billabong old (similar)// Belt- Target// 
Flats- Heart Breaker// Purse- ASOS// Sunnies- Ray Ban// Necklace- Gifted

Taking a little summer vacation in Chicago this weekend! After a long night we were ready to hit Michigan Ave so I paired this black pleated dress with my go-to green army jacket to create a cool chic look. I wore my hair in a messy side braid to keep it casual. I can't wait to share all my photos from the trip later next week! I already got some great new things I can't wait to post! 

Have a great weekend!

XO
Molly


photos taken by Megan Kelley

2 comments:

  1. you are so stinkin cute! love the blog, girl! keep it up! -Carli www.cravebycrv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carli, it means alot!!! :))

    ReplyDelete

About