Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Basket Case






Tunic- Heartbreaker//Leggings- Marshalls// Vest- Old Navy// Necklace- Gifted and Made by me// Watch- Len// Bracelet- Accessories Now and thrifted// Clutch- Accessories Now


I added a basket to the scooter! While headed to class it was hard to reach back into my backpack to grab items like keys, sunglasses and my phone. This little basket now carries those heavily used items for easy access! Fun right? So I just bought these leggings and a few others from Marshalls. They have defiantly become my go-to store for leggings since fitting skinny jeans over my cast isn't an option. They do have a wide variety if you are ever looking. If anyone has any input on where do get a nice pair of Jeggings let me know! I'm still on the lookout. As you can tell I have been wearing a lot of items from Accessories Now. Accessories Now is a company that my mom works for. They are vendors to other stores in the area that sell jewelry and other accessories. I have been lucky enough to get a few things from her over the past few weeks. I am looking to do some give away's and I may be thinking about giving away two clutches similar to the one pictured! More information to come.


Happy Hump Day!

XO
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About