Thursday, August 23, 2012

Sky High








Blazer- Charlotte Russe// Dress- F21// Purse- Target//Necklace- gifted// 
Cuff- Vintage// Sunnies- Cotton on

I wore this outfit walking around Chicago over the weekend. We spent the day on the roof top of the Marina Towers. It was a great time and experience taking pictures with some of my best friends! If you couldn't tell I have been into mixing bold prints lately. This Vintage cuff was a gift from my grandmother for my birthday. It as once my her mothers, my great grandmother. She was ahead of her time with her style and many say we share the same love for fashion, not to mention we have the same favorite color, purple! I'm convinced I'm her reincarnation! Gotta love family history!



XO
Molly



Photos by Shelby Mannino

No comments:

Post a Comment

About