Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Life Lately








1. Cuff (Gifted from my Mother)- Accessories Now
2. Studded white pants- Zara// Necklace- H&M
3. Water Coloring
4. Taller Boots- ASOS// Shorter Booties- Garage sale ($3!!)
5. Zip-up Sweatshirt- Urban Behavior// Stripped long sleeve- Gap Body// Turtleneck Sweater- LOFT// Green tweed Blazer- LOFT
6. Oatmeal with Strawberries in two sweet bowls 


The skull cuff from my mom literally made me gasp. I love it so much, it adds just the right about of edge when I'm feeling rebellious. I'm so sad I wont be able to rock these white studded jeans for while because of my cast! I was so looking forward to the white on white trend with some high brown boots for the fall. In the third snapshot I was feeling creative and decided to create a few water colors to place in frame for desk decorations. I'm thinking a lucky friend with the next birthday coming up will receive one from me. Since I needed some new boots for fall I found the ones on the left from ASOS. They have a low wedge heel which is perfect for walking to class in the winter. The other pair of boots I snagged from a garage sale for $3! I was excited to say the least. Along with my great boot purchase I went to Savers in Eau Claire Wisconsin where I found a practically new LOFT Sweater and blazer. I also found a GAP gray stripped long sleeve and red zip- up sweatshirt. And last but not least I've been on an oatmeal kick and love throwing in strawberries for some added sweetness. And how cute are those heart bowls? 


Happy Hump Day!

XO
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment

About