1. Cuff (Gifted from my Mother)- Accessories Now
2. Studded white pants- Zara// Necklace- H&M
3. Water Coloring
4. Taller Boots- ASOS// Shorter Booties- Garage sale ($3!!)
5. Zip-up Sweatshirt- Urban Behavior// Stripped long sleeve- Gap Body// Turtleneck Sweater- LOFT// Green tweed Blazer- LOFT
6. Oatmeal with Strawberries in two sweet bowls
The skull cuff from my mom literally made me gasp. I love it so much, it adds just the right about of edge when I'm feeling rebellious. I'm so sad I wont be able to rock these white studded jeans for while because of my cast! I was so looking forward to the white on white trend with some high brown boots for the fall. In the third snapshot I was feeling creative and decided to create a few water colors to place in frame for desk decorations. I'm thinking a lucky friend with the next birthday coming up will receive one from me. Since I needed some new boots for fall I found the ones on the left from ASOS. They have a low wedge heel which is perfect for walking to class in the winter. The other pair of boots I snagged from a garage sale for $3! I was excited to say the least. Along with my great boot purchase I went to Savers in Eau Claire Wisconsin where I found a practically new LOFT Sweater and blazer. I also found a GAP gray stripped long sleeve and red zip- up sweatshirt. And last but not least I've been on an oatmeal kick and love throwing in strawberries for some added sweetness. And how cute are those heart bowls?
Happy Hump Day!