Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Put a scarf on it






Poncho- Billabong (similar)// Shorts- TjMaxx (similar)// Purse- ASOS//
Shoes- American Eagle (found at Goodwill)// Sunnies- Ray Ban// Scarf- Thrifted//
Watch- Len// Bracelet- Thrifted// Cuff- Gifted, Vintage

It's been perfect weather out lately! Today was a little warm for the poncho but its so comfortable and a perfect fit for this fall. I like that I can pair it with any bottoms and it will look great. I highly recommend picking up a versatile poncho for the upcoming season! As you can see I have been accessorizing my cast lately. Tying scarves around it adds a funky personal touch. 

Let us remember September 11th and be thankful for what we have and the people in the our lives.
Pray for those who fight to make our lives possible.


XO
Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment

About